It's Not Too Late to Contact Us!
Many clients begin their care with a physician with the intention of having a hospital birth. At some point they hear about about midwifery care and natural birth from a friend or want a more personal, relationship-centered experience. Birthroot Midwives have 24 years of experience helping families who transfer care at all stages of their pregnancy, even at 36 or 37 weeks.
We welcome you to contact our midwives to see if midwifery care is right for you.
• Complimentary consultation visit to learn about Birthroot Midwives
• 24 hour access to a midwife
• Complete prenatal care
• Routine lab work
• Ultrasound referrals
• Nutritional and herbal counseling
• Birth center birth
• Home birth
• Newborn exam and evaluation at birth
• Complete postpartum care
• Home visits
• Mom and newborn physical assessments
• Newborn screening tests
• Breastfeeding and lactation support
• Breast pump prescriptions
• Family planning services
• Well-woman exams
• Referrals to other licensed health care professionals